Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Diana

Default macro to change data in inactive sheet

My document has two sheets. I am trying to write a macro that will allow me
to change data in a second inactive sheet by selecting the radio button on
the sheet that is open. I am able to change the data but the problem is that
the second sheets open when I run the macro and I want to be able to change
the data without opening that sheet. I would prefer to keep it hidden or
closed. Is there a way to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

You could turn off screen updating at the beginning of your macro, then turn
it back on at the end.

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

HTH,