MikeM

Default Combining SUMPRODUCT and RANK functions

I have a large database in EXCEL (7 columns, approx. 50,000 rows) from which
I have been extracting information using the SUMPRODUCT function (or SUM
array function).

For example, the columns are as follows:
Country, Date, Year, Manager, Product, Fees, Industry

I have been using the SUMPRODUCT function to determine the total 'Fees' for
a specific 'Manager' for a specific 'Product' over an arbitrary 'Date' range.

What I would like to do is be able to do the above and apply a 'Manager'
RANK to the results.

Is there a single function that could do both simultaneously? Also, I would
prefer *not* to use the EXCEL 'RANK' function if possible)