Growing

Default Create a Formula When there are gaps.

:)
Hello All. I joined the group this morning.

I have a spreadsheet where I am calculating Runtimes.

Job Name Date Start Time End Time Run Time
ABCDEFG 9/27/2005 1:11:55 1:59:21
0:47

Start and End Times are in cells G and H, BUT the cell # changes on
each row. I am typing this formula for each row: =H(some #) - G(some#)
=Run time.

Is there a way I can calculate the Run time w/out entering the above
formula for each line?

Thanks In Advance

P.S. Also when the spreadsheet begins a new Job Name, there will be a
blank row.

--
Growing
Growing's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27655

Bernard Liengme

You can copy the formula down the column by dragging the fill handle (black
square in lower right of active cell) or by double clicking it if the cell
is the last column in a table.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme