Junior Member

Wink adding up sheets that arent there yet

the example...

i have a sheet called 'totals' created from entering data on sheets 'week 1 and week 2'.

at the end of the season i want to start a second season. so it clears all the data on the week 1, week 2 and standings sheet (but has recorded the data from the totals sheet on a sheet called 'Season 1')

i then do the second season in the same way. and have a sheet called 'season 2'

but what i want to do is have a cummulative total from both season 1 and season 2 on a 'records' sheet without having to update the formula myself. but as the season 2 sheet isnt there to begin and assuming there will be many more seasons to come, has anyone got any suggestions???

thanks in advance