Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dsapan

Default How can I set up a shortcut key for Autosum?

I used the Autosum button (on the top toolbar) all of the time and would like
to set up a shortcut key. Since this button is not in a Menu, I cannot add
it in the "normal" fashion. I also cannot figure out how to set up a macro
to act as an autosum.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Try this:

Hold down the [Alt] key and press the equal key [=]

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro