Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I fix loosing 1st digit in zip code in mail merge?

I have a spreadsheet with headers for a mailing. When I do the mail merge
the first digit in the zip code is dropping off. I have the cells formated
for zip code and it is still doing the same thing. Working with Office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you:

Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures