KLB

Default Lotus 123 files in Excel?

Is it possible to open Lotus 123 files in Excel?

If so, what would I need and or how would I go about this?

CyberTaz

From XL, FileOpen & navigate to where the files are stored. If they don't
appear in the content window, open the 'Files of Type:' list @ the bottom of
the dialog box & choose 'Lotus 1-2-3 Files (*.wk?)'.

Good Luck |:)

"KLB" wrote:

Is it possible to open Lotus 123 files in Excel?

If so, what would I need and or how would I go about this?

Ken Wright

Only if they are the older .wk4 type or before. There is no support for the
later version Lotus files.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"KLB" wrote in message
Is it possible to open Lotus 123 files in Excel?

If so, what would I need and or how would I go about this?

KLB

Thanks Folks, turns out that the files were the newer type with the .123
extension.
Looks like software always dies a slow death.