Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default design mode buttons

XP Pro, Excell 2003.

When I enter Design Mode, all buttons are shown buy only Properties & View
Code allow me access.

What have I done to myself???

Thanks
--
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I opened a new workbook, created identical sheet names and copied all data
from old book to new book. closed old book, saved new book over new book, now
works.

Thanks again.
--
Mike