Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kar kar is offline

Default Issues inserting wide Word object into Excel

Hi

I have an Excel file into which I am inserting a series of Word Objects to
give me the flexibility of Word Formatting for my text in the Excel file.

The Excel file is landscape. I am having an issue inserting Word Objects
which I want to be the width of the Landscape A4 page. It keeps "shrinking"
to about 2/3 the page width and cutting off any data to the right.

This data is in a table. I have no probelm with several other Word Objects
with just text or narrower tables.

I have tried

.... creating the table in Word, saving the file and then using the "Create
from file" option to insert it.
.... copying the table into a new Word object created on the spreadsheet
.... creating the table from scratch in a newly created Word Object.

Any suggestions ????

Thanks
--
Kar