Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default arrange data

Hi,

I've got certain data in an excel sheet horizontally and vertically.
Eg

Product A Product B Product C
Sales xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
Gross margin xxx xxx xxxxx
Marketing expenses xxxx xxx xxxxx
Selling expenses xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx
Admin expenses xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx
Profit xx xx
xxxx

How would I change the format to see products vertically and data
horizontally?

Is there a formula?

Many Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Highlight your data table then copy.

Place the curser where you want to put your table.

Goto Edit then Paste Special

Click on Transpose and select OK

Cheers