mojeta

Default How do you change font color based on the value input? 1 = .

I am trying to set a column with the following funtionality:

1 = <red1
2 = <yellow2
3 = <blue3
or
High = <red High
Med = <yellow Med
Low = <Blue LOW

Earl Kiosterud

Mojeta,

Try Format - Conditional Formatting. Use "Cell value is." Use "Equal to"
and 1, click Format, and choose your color. Then click Add, and do the next
color.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com