Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I put in information without the page moving

Each time I put a number into A1 and I then goto A2 I can know longer see
what is in A1 as it moves the sheet over. I like the sheet to not move so I
can see what is in all cells. But I still like the sheet to move if I get to
the right hand side of the sheet. Can any one help me out.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A2 is below A1 in the same column.

Where does the Enter key take you when you type hello in A1 then hit Enter?

Or are you hitting the Tab key to move to B1 and going to N1 or similar?

Maybe you have Tarnsition Navigation keys enabled in
ToolsOptionsTransistion.

Uncheck it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP