Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
B B is offline

Default How do I set up a program just for income and expense?

I have started a small business and am in need of a very simple income and
expense spreadsheet. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/te...s/default.aspx

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"B" wrote in message
I have started a small business and am in need of a very simple income and
expense spreadsheet. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Go to this site and have a browse through the Business and Personal Accounting
templates.

Probably something will fit your needs.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...356681033.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP