Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Clipboard Keeps Popping Up

How do I turn off the clipboard so it doesn't pop up every time I paste
some data into excel?

--
Cincy
Cincy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35172

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you had thought of Help "clipboard" you would have seen the heading "How to
turn off the Office Clipboard".

Try it, you'll like it<g

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP