Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default count cells using multiple criteria

I need to know how many cells meet 3 different results using multiple
criteria using the following as an example :

G H
6 1000 75.7
7 0 0.00
8 2470 80.33
9 330 58.93
10 5544 69.96
11 408 65.28
12 7633 65.38
14 0 0.00
15 1066 73.52

For the first result, I need to know how many cells are OR=G6 AND OR=H6
For the second result, I need to know how many cells are OR=G6 AND between
<H6 and H6*.9
For the third result, I need to know how many cells are OR=G6 AND between
<H6*.9 and 1.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!!!