Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Green

Default Drop Down List Font Size in Data Validation

I have created a drop down list using the Data Validation function.
Unfortunately the list is so small and the user cannot see it. I thought I
could just easily increase the font size in the cells the list is accessing.
This does not work. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Not possible to change, a workaround using zoom can be found here

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)