Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
C C is offline

Default combine Column & line charts

I am trying to create a chart that shows Total AR as a column and % over 30 &
over 60 as lines. I've tried to use the Line-Column but it only plots one
of the % data and not both.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Those "built-in custom" charts are a pain.

Make a column chart with all three series. Select the Over 30 series, and
use Chart menu Chart Type to change it to a line type. Repeat this for the
Over 60 series. If you want the percentages on the secondary axis, double
click the Over 30 series, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. Repeat for
the Over 60 series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP