Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Removing A Vertical Page Break That Won't Go!

Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I am
trying to print something that can fit onto one page vertically, but
there is a vertical page break which will not remove itself no matter
how I try to do it. I've already done the obvious by using the Office
Assistant and following the instructions, which are to click in the
right of the cell column with the page break there, go to "insert" and
click on "remove page break", but it won't remove! When I click on
print preview, there is LOTS of space for that column to fit, I've
adjusted my margins to the max & now I'm lost. I don't know what
gives. Hoping somebody can help me resolve this. I'd be happy to
send the file to whomever is the expert on this. Thanks a bunch in
advance!

--
blondie1
blondie1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37166

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Go 'View' and select 'Normal'. I think you have 'Page Break Preview'
selected.
After that, adjust your print requirements if you need to by hitting 'Print
Preview' and seeing what is what,
Regards,
Alan.
"blondie1" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Alan. I've tried all that, shucks! Any other ideas? Hoping &
all fingers & toes crossed! *lol*
-Eliz

--
blondie1
blondie1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37166
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568842

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Send it to me if you would like to, seems odd!
alan8202 at ntlworld.com
Change at for @ thanks to the accursed spammers,
Regards,
Alan.
"blondie1" wrote in
message ...

Hi Alan. I've tried all that, shucks! Any other ideas? Hoping &
all fingers & toes crossed! *lol*
-Eliz

--
blondie1
blondie1's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568842

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

While in page break view, just grab a hold of the offending page break and
drag it with the mouse

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com

"blondie1" wrote in
message ...

Hi Alan. I've tried all that, shucks! Any other ideas? Hoping &
all fingers & toes crossed! *lol*
-Eliz

--
blondie1
blondie1's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568842

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi blondie1,

Do you have a "Print Area" selected?

FilePage SetupSheet

see if there is a range in the Print Area.

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28934
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568842