Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debbie

Default how do I make rows and columns appear when I print a spreadsheet

when I make a spreadsheet, and then try to print it all my information shows
but not the cell outlines. is there a way to show the cells on my printed
paper?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi Debbie

Try FilePage SetupSheetcheck Gridlines

Regards

Roger Govier

Debbie wrote:
when I make a spreadsheet, and then try to print it all my information shows
but not the cell outlines. is there a way to show the cells on my printed
paper?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
amrezzat

simply by either two ways

A-choose file--page setup
and chhose the tab"sheet"
the check on gridlines in print section

b- make for the cells a border
1 selecting your cells
2 right click ..choose format cells from the menu
3 choose border tab
4. make any border you want

then print
have fun!!