Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default analysing companies - help!!

Hi,

I've been trying to prepare a template that will help in basic financial
analysis of companies. Basically I want to keep track of financial
performance of a set of about 10 companies over a period of about 3 to 4
years. Can anyone direct me to a template that will help calculate the basic
ratios, prepare graphs and generally help comparing these 10 companies. It'll
be a great help.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Search for templates he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200713
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,

I've been seraching there for a while but i'm not having much luck. Thanks
anyhow!