Bruce Lindfield

Default In MS Excel, how do I change the column ref headers from numbers .

I'm using Excel 2000 v9.0 and the column reference headers have changed to
Numbers (don't know how this happened) - so when I look at a cell reference,
it is now quite confusing as both rows and columns are numbers.

How do I change it back so that column references are letters, as it was
before?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In MS Excel, how do I change the column ref headers from numbe

three years later and your post is still helping people! Thanks!

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Hi

Tools Options, uncheck R1C1 reference style.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Bruce Lindfield" <Bruce skrev i
melding ...