Stamdale

Default Sort rows across multiple worksheets - Excel 2003

We have downloaded data from our iSeries into Excel so the user can do ad-hoc
analysis. May of these files contain over 100,000 records that are contained
in multiple worksheets within the workbook. I need a way that the user can
specify column sequence that will sort all of the data in the multiple
worksheets.

Andy Wiggins

You might find it easier to download the data into, say, MsAccess, sort it
there and then copy the sorted data into Excel for further analysis.

Alternatively, you could use Quattro Pro which has a one million row limit.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Stamdale" wrote in message
We have downloaded data from our iSeries into Excel so the user can do

ad-hoc
analysis. May of these files contain over 100,000 records that are

contained
in multiple worksheets within the workbook. I need a way that the user

can
specify column sequence that will sort all of the data in the multiple
worksheets.

Stamdale

Thanks - I had considered MSAccess, but then the user also has to be familiar
with that product. I was hoping there was a way to do it and be
self-contained in Excel.