kdwwattn

Default I need to know if there is a way to divide a cell

I need to know if there is a way to divide a cell and still be able to input
data in both halves or how to resize the cell so I can make it two cell close
together without resizeing the surrounding cells.
--
Thanks and may God Bless,
kdwwattn
RWN

You can't split a cell but you can have multiple lines in a cell (text Alt-Enter more
text).
Requires more height to view it (obv.)
You can merge cells (I wouldn't advise it, but that's just me!).

--
Regards;
Rob