Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Vic

Default Macro to include Close Print Preview

I've written a macro that includes doing pagesetup in print preview and then
I included close print preview in the macro, but when I run the macro it ends
with displaying the print preview. Is there anyway that I can change the VBA
to close the window without having to rewrite my entire macro?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

You can't close the print preview, the user has to do that.

Do you want to change print preview settings? You can do that without
displaying print preview.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP