Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I restore a previous version of an excel document?

I accidentally deleted a column in the excel program and saved the document.
Now I cannot get that data back. Is there a way to retore a previous version
of my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Apr 12, 12:45*am, Shaly wrote:
I accidentally deleted a column in theexcelprogram and saved the document.
Now I cannot get that data back. Is there a way to retore a previous version
of my document?

Hi,

I think you can try a utility called Advanced Excel Repair to restore
your Excel xls file. Its web address is http://www.datanumen.com/aer/
There is a free demo.

Alan