Rick

Default Divide one row over other row I dont wont to divide one number

Any chance you can enter the data in columns instead of rows?
If A1:A5 and B1:B5 contain your data and C1:C5 contain the formulas to
divide A by B, the auto extend feature will enter "=A6/B6" into C6 when data
is entered into A6 and B6.

Rick

"compare list A and list AB" wrote:

NO let give you exp.
(assume that we have on row 1) 3-4-5-6-4-3-3
(assume that we have on row 2) 5-4-3-4-5-3-32-
( I need to set row 3 to find row1/row2) and if i add a column it will give
the divide auto with out update the sheet.
Thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Enter in A2

=SUM(B1:IV1)/SUM(B2:IV2)

Then drag/copy down column A

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:09:01 -0700, "compare list A and list AB"
wrote:

That kind help but my question how i can do it auto to all row, what i mean i
need to do this calculation to all row and any value I can past it in the row
with out update the function over the cell, this one work but i have to
update the function over the cell, what i need divide the value in the Row
#20/ Row #21. and where i have to put the function to publish it over the all
row.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

=(A1:H1)/(A2:H2)

OR

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:35:02 -0700, "compare list A and list AB"
wrote:

Dear All
I need to divide one row over other row, is there any help i dont wont to
divide one value over other but i need function to do for the complete row or
column.