giveya50

Default In excel, can you make a cell blink?

In excel, can you make a cell blink?
Mike R

Nope not yet!!!!! Maybe Tomorrow!!!

Mike R.

In excel, can you make a cell blink?

JE McGimpsey

It's possible with VBA. Do a search in the archives:

http://google.com/advanced_group_sea...ugroup=*excel*

NOTE however, that blinking cells may be a violation of section 508 of
the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (they can trigger epileptic seizures),
and are in any case damned annoying...

In article ,

In excel, can you make a cell blink?

JE McGimpsey

Look at the archives using the URI I gave you - there are dozens or
hundreds of examples.

See http://cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for more help on OnTime.