MitchCarter1957

Default How do I copy a function with a called cell constant?

I am using a function that references a remote cell value. I want to copy the
function to repeated cells, but have to edit each copied cell for the called
cell location rather than its relative location. How do I refer to the cell,
so that it is seen as the correct one for all copy locations?
Duke Carey

Are you asking how to copy the formula so that the address of the remote cell
doesn't change? If so, convert it to an absolute reference address

To make the column absolute, precede the column letter with a dollar sign
($), $a1 for instance
To make the row absolute, precede the row # with a dollar sign - A$1
Use 2 dollar signs to make both absolute: $A$1