Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default create SPC chart with 3 sigma Upper/Lower control limit

Hi all
How can I create a Statistic Process Control chart with 3 sigma Upper
control limit
and 3 sigma Lower control limit. The chart must be updated with new data.
For example sale vs month chart for sale department and I know some data for
last year.
Must be some where have this tutorial please respond with the link.
Thks
Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

Change the formulas to get ±3 SD instead of ±SD.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Daniel" wrote in message
Hi all
How can I create a Statistic Process Control chart with 3 sigma Upper
control limit
and 3 sigma Lower control limit. The chart must be updated with new data.
For example sale vs month chart for sale department and I know some data
for
last year.
Must be some where have this tutorial please respond with the link.
Thks
Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Jon
THe link shows bad intructions, not fully expressed, created confusion. Can
not follow but thanks for
the respond.
Daniel

"Daniel" wrote in message
Hi all
How can I create a Statistic Process Control chart with 3 sigma Upper
control limit
and 3 sigma Lower control limit. The chart must be updated with new data.
For example sale vs month chart for sale department and I know some data
for
last year.
Must be some where have this tutorial please respond with the link.
Thks
Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Daniel -

Respond offline (remove capital letters from my posted email address) and
let me know where you had difficulties with the tutorial. I will rewrite the
instructions to make them clearer and more complete.

Thanks,
- Jon
-------