Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RKS RKS is offline

Default CopyToselected column

Hi all,
I hv data sheet and make another summary sheet with one criteria. I can
write code, which is show you. Problem is that its do all column in my
summary report from data sheet ( column A6 to G6) but I wants selected column
(in my summary)like A,B,D,F only. please help me what i change in my code.
and please tell me if i can increase my Criteria to 2 or 3 then what we
change.

Code:
If Target.Row = 2 And Target.Column = 3 Then
'calculate criteria cell in case calculation mode is manual
Sheets("ProductsList").Range("Criteria").Calculate
Worksheets("ProductsList").Range("Database") _
.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CriteriaRange:=Sheets("ProductsList").Range("Crite ria"), _
CopyToRange:=Range("A6:g6"), Unique:=False
'calculate summary total in case calculation mode is manual
Sheets("Data Entry").Range("D2").Calculate

Thanks in advance
RKS