canoeron

Default Can't format font colors or cell fill-in colors

I cannot fill-in a cell with a color or format the color of the font. I
verified that this I can change font color in Word. So it appears to only be
happening in Excel. Already tried relaunching and rebooting computer.
Anyother ideas or places to look where I may have changed a setting?
--
rrl
Chip Pearson

Does this happen in all workbooks, or just a single workbook?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"canoeron" wrote in message
I cannot fill-in a cell with a color or format the color of the
font. I
verified that this I can change font color in Word. So it
appears to only be
happening in Excel. Already tried relaunching and rebooting
computer.
Anyother ideas or places to look where I may have changed a
setting?
--
rrl

CyberTaz

Also, are you saying that the color change features are active but
Regards |:)

when you apply them nothing happens, or that the options are actually
dimmed and can't be applied?