Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Conditional Formatting

I have several highlighting rules created for worksheet2.
I would like the same highlighting rules to apply to worksheet1.
I have office 2007.
I have gone into Conditional Formatting/Manage Rules
show formating rules for Sheet 2
all the rules appear
I would now like to apply those same rules to Sheet 1.
Please help.
thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try selecting the cells in sheet2 then double-click the Formatting
Paintbrush

Switch to sheet1 and Paint the desired cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP