Junior Member

Default Macro for saving file as cell ref

Hi

New to this site not sure if I am poisting in the correct area or not.

I currently have a macro that prints off certain copies of my spreasheet when ran. I am now looking to add if possible that the file Autosaves when the macro is ran after all copies have finished printing. But I want it to save in a certain folder under the filename from a certian cell in my spreadsheet. Any ideas, your help will be gratly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave Turner wrote :
Hi

New to this site not sure if I am poisting in the correct area or not.

I currently have a macro that prints off certain copies of my spreasheet
when ran. I am now looking to add if possible that the file Autosaves
when the macro is ran after all copies have finished printing. But I
want it to save in a certain folder under the filename from a certian
cell in my spreadsheet. Any ideas, your help will be gratly
appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Assuming the path/filename is stored in A1...

Dim sFilename$ 'as string
sFilename = Range("A1").Text
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs sFilename

--