Ramthebuffs

Default Line Break

I have seen spreadsheets where the top rows don't move when you scroll.
How can I do this on my spreadsheet?

Generally its rows 1-15 or something and they are used for summarizing
the data on rows 16-60,000. When you scroll down the top 15 rows
remain, but 16-60,000 scroll.

Thanks in adavance.

--
Ramthebuffs
Ramthebuffs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16429

UofMoo

If you want rows 15 to stay put when you scroll, click on cell A16 and
go to Window - Freeze Panes. should make it all frozen for ya

--
UofMoo
UofMoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26485

FSt1

hi.
i think you are refering to freeze panes.
Place your cursor in the line below where you the titles to freeze and in
column A. then go to:

Windowsfreeze panes.

regards
FSt1

"Ramthebuffs" wrote:

I have seen spreadsheets where the top rows don't move when you scroll.
How can I do this on my spreadsheet?

Generally its rows 1-15 or something and they are used for summarizing
the data on rows 16-60,000. When you scroll down the top 15 rows
remain, but 16-60,000 scroll.

Thanks in adavance.

--
Ramthebuffs
Ramthebuffs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16429
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=397881

Bernard Liengme

If you click on the 15 row header and then use the commands Windows|Freeze
panes, then rows 1-5 will always show as you scroll down to, say, row 100.
To undo this use Windows|Unfreeze
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme