Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Abi Abi is offline

Default Is there a formular for calendar days

I have a formular that looks at workdays, but it really should look at
calendar days. Is there a way to include that in my current formular below?

=IF(AND(O7<"(Tom)";R7="(Tom)");WORKDAY(O7;10;O7); "")
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Abi,

Instead of

WORKDAY(O7,10,O7)

use

O7+10

Dates are just numbers - one day is 1, so adding ten adds ten days - hours are the decimal values,
where 6 hours = .25 for example....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Abi" wrote in message
I have a formular that looks at workdays, but it really should look at
calendar days. Is there a way to include that in my current formular below?

=IF(AND(O7<"(Tom)";R7="(Tom)");WORKDAY(O7;10;O7); "")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 has NETWORKDAYS function. It takes care of weekends and holidays
your maintain.