Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I make a 'box and whisker plot' graph in Microsoft Excel?

I am in Year 12 and am doing a stats assignment. The project states that i
MUST insert a box and whisker plot for some data, but i don't know how to do
this. Does anybody know?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Here are some sites on the topic of stats charting not just box and whisker.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html
http://www.processtrends.com/toc_statistical_charts.htm
http://tushar-mehta.com/publish_trai...nalysis/16.htm
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips.htm