eios

Default Where can I see VBA code for financial functions?

Where can I try and see financial functions in VBA code, such as ACCRINT
and other fixed income functions? I'm trying to duplicate the Matlab
Financial Toolbox functions but would like to get some good reference.

Thanks!

--
eios
eios's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15972

Frank Kabel

Hi
excêl's functions are probably NOT developed in VBA :-)
And in addition MS has not published this code. So you may search
Google fopr some general implementations

--
Regards
Frank Kabel