Liza

Default How do I combine a line and a percentage stacked column chart?

I would like to combine stacked percentage columns on the primary axis with
lines on the secondary.
Barb Reinhardt

If it were me, I'd create a stacked chart with all of the data. I'd then
double click on the data series for the secondary axis to get FORMAT DATA
SERIES. I'd select the AXIS tab and choose secondary.

'd then right click on the same data series that is to be made into a LINE
chart. You'll see Chart Type as an option. Change the chart type for the
series to LINE. You may need to adjust your scaling for the secondary
axis.