Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JagBbeach

Default How to Link to the next blank row after the last entry in a column?

Cell BM6 Sheet1, has a formula that gives me a numeric total.

The total belongs in Column D1 Sheet2 after the last entry, and there
will be cells that will remain blank in that column before the last
entry.

Sheet1 is a work sheet, which will be saved with a new file name at the
end of the month after the totals have been sent to Sheet2. Sheet2 is a
permanent, ongoing record.

The numbers on original Sheet1 will then be erased and the worksheet
reused for the new month.

How do I get the values into the appropriate row of Sheet2
and have them remain there when I reuse the worksheet?

Many Thanks, JagBbeach.

--
JagBbeach
JagBbeach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32845

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kraljb

Copy and Paste as Values would work to help your problem.

--
kraljb
kraljb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9955