Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default starts with decimal point only if number is like 0.###...

Hi All,

Do you know what should be the number formatting if I want to achieve this:

..151843 instead of 0.151843 (=beginning zero falls out)
but
1.182 stays the same (=if the number begins with something else than 0. than
we keep it as it is)

Thanks for your help on this!
Rgds,
Mark