Tim Poulter

Default My numbers format as a number with two decimal places.

I am trying to format numbers as a four digit number. If I format the cell
with
numbers, no decimal places, no separator, the last two numbers don't show.
(Instead of 1124 I get 11)
If I format it as general, it come up with two decimal places. (Instead of
1124 I get
11.24).