SAR

Default How to consolidate data from multiple worksheets.

I have 20 identical [daily] worksheets in a workbook. Included is an
identical blank worksheet for summary purposes. I bring up the "Consolidate"
window, enter the reference formula [sheets 1-20 + cell ref.], and click OK.
At first the response was that the destination cell overlapped the source
data. I'd clicked on the intended destination cell of the summary sheet
before entering reference formula, so my response is -NS Sherlock! I enter
the reference formula now and Excell responds that it can't open the
consolidation source woorksheets [they're unprotected]. Am I making sense
and can anyone help? Thanks.