MinhPhan

Default Creating Calculations Within a Pivot Table Field

Hello,

In my pivot table, I have an Activity field with various activities and I
would like to
calculate the time values between these activities.

For example:
Activity (Field) Time (Avg)
Stand 12:00
Run 13:00
Stop 13:30

I would like to add a calculation within Activity that is Stop - Stand. Is
this possible? I have been able to create calculations between various
fields but not within a field. I need to use a pivot table because it is a
survey with a great deal of data and I will be slicing and dicing this data.

I greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Minh