Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default chart in cell

Hi,

I would like to make an xls sheet with evolution bar inside a cell.

I have value1 (MAT), value2 (MAT YR-1) and want to show the evolution with a
bar chart inside the cell.

Any idea how this works ?

Rgds,
Gecko
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I've used VBA to draw a rectangle of the appropriate size and position over
a cell. As the evolution progresses, the code either stretches the rectangle
or deletes it and draws a new one.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP