Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marvyn

Default I lose cell comments in Excel when moving a file via a USb drive

I transfer Excel files from my desktop to my laptop via a portable USB drive.
When I bring the files up on my laptop I find I have lost the "comments"
that were embedded in cells. I believe this is a function of the portabe USB
drive.

How do i prevent losing the "comments"?