Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filtered Sort freezing up

I was working with a filtered sort. When I clicked on the blue arrow for
that column, nothing happens. I tried to remove the filtered sort in the
Data drop down but the spreadsheet will not allow me to end the sort. Also,
my spreadsheet name now has [Group] after the name (ie. Spreadsheet [Group]).
What can I do to resolve this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have multiple sheets selected.

You can rightclick on any of the selected/grouped sheet tabs and select Ungroup
sheets or you could just select another sheet.

Then come back to the sheet you want and try the autofilter stuff.

--

Dave Peterson