Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 links

Hi all,

I have a user with Windows Vista business and office 2007 without SP1
installed. He is trying to update and change links as well as link multiple
workbooks. He is getting a "microsoft excel has stopped working" error with
the following information included:

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: EXCEL.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6300.5000
Application Timestamp: 47607042
Fault Module Name: EXCEL.EXE
Fault Module Version: 12.0.6300.5000
Fault Module Timestamp: 47607042
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000454f3
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem? User says it is not only
him that gets this error but other users too with Windows XP pro installed.

Thank you