Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I display color in excel in normal view?

I show my color backgrounds of cells in print preview, however they do not
show up in normal view. I just upgraded from 2000 to 2003 office
professional.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 06:04:02 -0700, Hattricksi
wrote:

I show my color backgrounds of cells in print preview, however they do not
show up in normal view. I just upgraded from 2000 to 2003 office
professional.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks... that is such a relief. Those accessibility options have been
driving me crazy for a couple of weeks now. I've already changed a bunch
(someone had been using my computer earlier that set them all up).