KAF

Default How do I change the default margins for workbooks in Excel?

I am trying to change my default margins with out using a template so that
each new workbook I open in Excel has the same features.
Ron de Bruin

Hi Kaf

Also a template but you don't have to open it manual

You can save a empty workbook as a template with this format and name it "Book" (no quotes)
you must save it in your xlstart folder

You can find it here in Excel 2003
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART

Every new workbook you open now have this format

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl