Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default paste data over hidden cells that are filtered

i want to paste data to a filtered sheet that has rows hidden and for it to
ignore the hidden rows . i have excel 2007. please advise the simplest way
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I find the easiest thing is to try to sort my data first so that I can have the
range to be pasted in one contiguous range. Then paste into that range.

--

Dave Peterson